Workshop Registration Terms and Conditions
Workshop is operated by SearchEngineOp and its staff. Every effort is made to provide the highest level of quality possible at every event.
By registering for one of our events you agree to the following conditions:
- Workshop registration fees are non-refundable.
- Reschedule requests must be made in writing 5 or more business days prior to the workshop.
- Workshop fees can be changed for credit for a future workshop / presentation.
- Substitutions Permitted. If for any reason you are unable to attend, a substitute to take your place. If someone other than the registrant will attend, please let us know in written with at least 48hrs prior the workshop.
If we need to postpone a workshop or presentation, we will give you as much advanced notice as possible. If you’re unable to attend on the new date or time, your registration fee will be turned into credit for a future workshop or program. We will not be held liable for any other expenses incurred including, but not limited to, accommodation, travel or loss of earnings.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the workshop.
Examples of reasons why you may be refused access:
- You are a designer, programmer, wordpress developer or an employee of a competitor of SearchEngineOp or Canamar Amaya.
- You fail to come prepared for the workshop. For example, when a computer is required showing up without it.
- Our presentations are not designed for advanced or expert users, and mixing advanced users and beginners will impact overall quality of the program. Therefore, expert users when the event is clearly promoted for beginners or entry level.
Participants who are refused access because of any of the previous reasons or others as they may arise, will loose the right to a refund or credit for the workshop as every effort is made to communicate the restrictions of the program ahead of time.